Heavy-Duty Ground Cover
Heavy-Duty Ground Cover is made from woven heavyweight black porous polypropylene; it can be used in glasshouses, for standing out areas and is the perfect Heavy-Duty Ground Cover for use between planting and under shingle to control weed growth. The cover is UV stabilised and will last up to 6 years in direct sunlight in Europe, but substantially longer when covered with bark, gravel or similar.
Save up to £70 with our 10m, 25m and 100m Extra Value Saver Packs!
• Available in two width options 1m (3' 3") and 2m (6' 6")
• Weighs 102 grams per square metre
• UV stabilised and will last up to 6 years in direct sunlight in the UK and Europe
• Sold by the linear metre or in Saver Packs of 10, 25 and 100m
• When buying by the linear metre please enter total length required into the quantity box below
EXTRA VALUE NETTING PACK PRICES AND SAVINGS
(savings shown on the equivalent length purchased at the linear metre price)
• 1m x 10m (GNE-053) = £9.50 - save £1.50
• 1m x 25m (GNE-054) = £22.00 - save £5.50
• 1m x 100m (GDN-428) = £80 - save £30
• 2m x 10m (GNE-055) = £18.50 - save £3.50
• 2m x 25m (GNE-056) = £43 - save £12
• 2m x 100m (GDN-429) = £150 - save £70