We thought these Log Cabins were such good value that we have bought two ourselves to use as garden offices and are so impressed with them both as a work space and their value that we have teamed up with Garden Buildings Direct to offer some really great deals – so if you are interested in a Log Cabin, a Garden Office or a shed, have a look through their website
* The classical yet modern English styling
* A prominent centre piece and enhancement to any Garden
* Striking Dorma feature above double-doors
* Designed to be a versatile building performing as a substantial summerhouse, pool house, games room or garden hideaway, expanding the living space of your house into your garden.
* The use of multiple windows providing a light and airy internal feeling
* The extended height of the ridge creating a high ceiling creating a spacious, luxurious internal environment.
* The Village Hall is available in 44mm and 70mm options of which the 70mm increases the heat efficiency, overall structural strength increasing the longevity of the building.
* The Village Hall is constructed/designed using cutting edge technology mixed with traditional interlocking methods, substantiating reliability and structural integrity
The BillyOh Village Hall is a superbly built log cabin that is constructed from solid 44mm or 70mm thick timbers, this is an elegant, well-ventilated log cabin. The English styled roof line has been designed with additional height to ensure an internal ambiance of space. This feature is well complimented by the traditionally styled Georgian barred windows and doors. The Village Hall is versatile enough to suite a number of outdoor building functions, expanding the available living space within your garden. This product will enhance any garden and will be the envy of any neighbour with its natural finish and preserved and maintained will stand as a prominent feature for years to come.
The building is primarily constructed from substantial 44mm or 70mm interlocking logs, each with 19mm T&G (tongue and groove) roofing and a substantial 28mm T&G Floor. The 70mm version provides a higher rate of insulation and added structural stability with an additional timber width of 26mm. The internal eaves are 2.124m ensuring that there is always plenty of head room, that couple with a ridge height of 3.5m creates a spacious feel. The overall size of the building is 5.5m x 4m equating to 22msq, with an internal area of 19.34msq (44mm) and 18.89msq (70mm). A room of this size and roof height is ideal for any summer house, artist’s/architects studio, office or gym to name but a few. The BillyOh Village hall utilises a set of fully double glazed doors with included optional Georgian bars. The six windows used are also fully double glazed side opening tilt and turn and come in a large size, with the Georgian bar option included.
With the buildings solid construction method, utilising the traditional method of interlocking logs combined with secure double locking method, maintain the buildings secure feel. The high roof-line made from substantial joists and 19mm thick T&G roof boards provides an internal feel of quality. This coupled with highly detailed crafted windows and doors, provides plenty of ambient natural light proving to be a versatile and luxurious space. The use of cutting edge technology in both the design and manufacturing processes results in a building of very high quality. The Cabin can be assembled over a period of two days, following the provided technical details and general instructions. Upon completion it is imperative that the untreated building is treated with a quality wood preservative to ensure longevity and durability for years to come. It is highly important that the building is treated upon completion and yearly thereafter to ensure durability.
Please ensure that you take a look at our fantastically priced BillyOh options which include Barrettine Premier Wood Preservatives, Premium Roof Shingles, Cabin Assembly and Shingle Installation.
* Barrettine Premier Wood Preservatives will help maintain the durability of your cabin and protect it from weathering it is also part of the warranty to ensure that the building is protected in this or by using external paints.
* Premium Roof Shingles which are colourful, hard wearing and will prevent leaks from the roof. When shingles are installed correctly they will protect your cabin from the elements. The BillyOh Premium Roof Shingles are manufactured from an asphalt and bitumen mixture to a very high standard and are not to be confused with other the less durable shingles available in the market.
* Take away the stress of finding a local builder to assemble your cabin and utilise this great offer on installation ensuring that your cabin is assembled by our assemblers who are used to this product and have plenty of previous experience.
* Once the premium roof shingles are purchased, why not allow skilled labourers to install these ensuring that your building is finished to a high level. See our option for shingle installation.
Please note: The building does not include the decking and/or accessories shown
Please Note: It is always advisable to contact your local Planning Authority to ascertain whether or not planning permission may be required for your garden building.
* Comprehensive self-assembly instructions
* All building dimensions stated are approximate and based on the outer external measurements of the building. Please make allowances for any roof overhang subject to your installation requirements and/or wall thickness.
* PLEASE NOTE: Assembly service only offered in the following postcodes – AL, B, BD, BL, BR, CB, CH, CM, CO, CR, CV, CW, DE, DN, DY, E, EN, GU, HA, HD, HG, HR, HP, HU, HX, IG, IP, KT, LE, LN, LU, M, ME, MK, N, NG, NN, NR, NW, OL, OX, PE, PR, RG, RH, S, SG, SK, SL, SM, SN, ST, SW, TF, TW, UB, W, WA, WD, WF, WN, WR, WS, YO
Substantial 44mm (70mm option) thick timbers and interlocking design
The Village Hall log cabin features an eye-catching interlocking design which provides this building with a stable, secure, rigid structure combined with the thickness of the timber. Log cabin provided with fixing kit ensuring easier assembly.
Designed with a high roof-line, fully double glazed double-doors and eight large opening windows ensuring this log cabin has a light, spacious interior. The full width verandah adds yet more versatility to this log cabin. (Note – Veranda is optional).
Double Glazed Doors
The double glazed double-doors provide an elegant and versatile opening that allow for furniture or other bulky items. With security paramount this log cabin has a secure in-built locking system to give peace of mind.
Double Glazed Windows
Eight generously proportioned, double glazed (15mm) opening windows provide light and ventilation, adding to the comfort, usability and sense of satisfaction while using the Village Hall Log Cabin.
Benefits of 70mm cladding
This log cabin is available with optional 70mm cladding. The benefits of this thicker timber are; improved insulation for greater control of temperature, vastly improved strength and rigidity adding to the structural integrity of the building and so aiding the log cabin’s ability to cope with extreme weather conditions.
Premium Tongue and Groove Roof
Premium Tongue and Groove is used for the roofing. Cut to 19mm thick timber with substantial roof supports crafted with precision CNC machining. This ensures improved waterproofing and a flatter surface to allow for easier run-off of rain water.
Premium Tongue and Groove Floor
28mmm Tongue & Groove flooring used to take a greater load capacity and provide better damp proofing ensuring protection of your contents.
Examples of other BillyOh Log Cabins: