Name and credits for images of Baddesley Clinton
Description of image – A view of the Courtyard showing the main charge of the Ferrers Arms (7 mascles) laid out on the lawn. The Courtyard with its yews,lawns & brick paths,was created in 1889 by Edward H. Dering.
Description of image – View of the West Side of Baddesley Clinton. It originally contained the best accommodation, which was reserved for John Brome and his family. It is essentially all fifteenth century.
Credit for photograph: Andrew Butler
For information on how to join the National Trust click http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-trust/w-support/w-jointoday.htm
Copyright: ©NTPL/Andrew Butler