Black Gold Vermicast
- Environmentally safe for all plants, animals and humans
- Naturally Odour Free
- Excellent for potting, houseplants, vegetables, shrubs and tree, lawns and landscaping!
Less Watering Required
- Improved Soil Structure and Aeration
- Castings allow plants to quickly and easily absorb all essentials nutrients and trace elements
- Casting have a high concentration of beneficial bacteria and microbes
- Try Black Gold today and see the difference!
The future in environmental friendly soil improving products that actually works and has been independently tested in both the US and Australia.
What is in vermicast ?
Vermicast is the material that the worms have consumed and then has passed through the worms unique digestive system converting vast quantities of nutritional organic matter into a 100% available plant food. It is 100% organic. When they expel their manure it dries into a granule. Worm cast helps retain moisture in the root zone and assists in drainage and aeration of the soil. It promotes longer, stronger and healthier root systems. It contains rich proportions of water soluble nutrients that act with the slow release properties of the worm cast to stop nutrients from leaching out of the root zone. Worm cast is safe to use anywhere is odourless and is a natural soil improver.
Why is Black Gold unique?
Black Gold will put the natural organic biology back into your soil and will rebuild your soil health. It has no negative impact on the environment, unlike many chemical fertilizers. It is also safe to use around children and pets. You can use Black Gold as an organic soil amendment to improve soil structure or part of a potting mix.
Black Gold supports soil health by increasing the activity of natural occurring micro-organisms and beneficial enzymes in the soil. Worm cast will help control soil pathogens and nematodes by increasing soil health, repelling disease and insect attacks. Black Gold is full of the minerals, nutrients and organisms that plant’s require for growth. It is a perfect plant food.
Some of the benefits of Black Gold:
– Odour free.
– Non toxic.
-Retains moisture (so less water is required.)
– Provides drainage in clay soils.
– Retains moisture in sandy soils.
– Won’t burn fragile root systems.
– Can be used in any quantity (because it’s totally organic.) But not a great deal is actually needed so is very economic!
– Is safe to use around children and pets.
– Will improve your soil and the health of your plants, lawns and tree’s.
– Will reduce the amount of water required to maintain your garden.
Black Gold can be used on the following list :
– Potted plants
– Flower gardens
– Orchids and rose bushes
– It can be used commercially or by individuals
How to use Black Gold
As a soil conditioner enhancer
1. Lightly rake the area to be improved with worm cast to break up the soil
2. Spread the worm cast onto the soil’s surface.
3. Lightly rake the wormcast into the topsoil.
4. Lightly mulch over the top to add the organic matter into the soil.
5. Water well.
If kept moist and well mulched, worm eggs in cast will hatch and worms will get to work rebuilding soil health.
As a tree and plant improver
1. Spread worm cast around base of trees or plants.
2. Lightly dig in.
3. Re-mulch around base of plant.
4. Water in well.
Worm cast will not burn fragile root systems, so all plants can be treated with worm cast as much as you like.
As a seed germination mixture
1. Mix a small amount of worm cast in your flower beds or vegetables.
When you sow the seeds this will aid in seed germination and supply their food source for the first few months of life.
1. Spread a small amount of worm cast around the base of each plant.
2. Lightly dig in.
If re-potting your pot plants mix about 20% worm cast in with your potting mixture before potting plant.
As a liquid soil improver
1. Worm cast can be soaked in water for a week or so, then the fluid drained. (One of the best ways to fertilize your gardens.)
2. Spray the foliage of your plants with this very nutrient filled mixture.