CORE Bond Resin Bound Gravel COREbond resin bound gravel and aggregate paving tiles give you all the beauty and benefit of natural porous paving, combined with the durability and ease-of-use that you get with tiles or stone pavers.
COREbond’s unique 2-layer design consists of a plastic honeycomb base that provides strength and durability, topped with your choice of natural stone, tinted glass, colored quartz, porcelain or rubber bound together with a flexible epoxy resin.
Installing COREbond is quick and easy due to the interlocking base panel design – simply clip the tiles together to create a porous, SUDS compliant surface that is perfect for:
- Pool surrounds
- Driveways & car parks
- Decorative landscaping
- Golf cart paths, and more!
- Easy-to-use - No need for messy resins or fumes, the interlocking panels ensure quick, low cost installation
- Low cost - COREbond's strengthening honeycomb panel allows you to use up to two thirds less aggregate
- Eco-friendly - The unique design allows water to drain across the entire surface, providing a porous surface far superior to that of resin bound 'gravel only' solution
- Flexible - The resin used to produce the COREbond panels is flexible so won't crack as a result of surface movement or extreme weather, reducing site liabilities and costly repairs
- Non-slip - COREbond's top layer is designed to be 'non-slip' making it ideal for gradient surfacing
- Beautiful - With a wide choice of natural stones, tinted glass, colored quartz, porcelain or rubber; COREbond will add beauty to any installation