Hand Fork and Mattock Sneerboer
Face garden foes with this strong and serious Sneeboer Hand Fork & Mattock - tough enough to cope with most soil types, this smaller version of the ingeniousLong Handled Sneeboer Fork and Mattock allows you to work at close quarters in all garden areas.
The mattock can be used to break compacted or rocky soil conditions or to lever out stones, small pavers etc whilst the hand fork is versatile enough to use to cultivate soil, mark out small drill holes and work within small restricted areas between plants.
• Solid cherry wood handle
• Mattock measures 8.5cm (3.3")
• Fork section of head is 8.5cm (3.3") in length
• Overall tool length 34cm (14")
• Ideal for breaking up hard compacted soil
• Great for working close up in small spaces
• Fork has almost limitless garden uses
• 2 tools in one
• Great gift idea
• Hand made in Holland