Peak Roof Heavy Duty Steel Decorative Fruit Cage
Our Peak Roof Heavy Duty Steel Decorative Fruit Cage has elevated fruit growing to a higher echelon by seamlessly blending the strength and durability of our standard heavy duty walk-in steel fruit cages with the graceful sweeping lines of the unique peaked roof.
Available in 2.5m and 3m square units, the Peak Roof cages can be linked to make a peerless garden feature sure to be the envy of many.
It's not just the look of the cage which makes it a valuable addition to any garden - with a maximum roof clearance of 3.3m (2.8m on the 2.5 square version) your fruit bushes and trees will be just as impressed!
As used at RHS Wisley; "This Decorative Fruit Cage has good height, is well made and robust yet attractive;" Jim Arbury, Fruit Superintendent, RHS Wisley.
• Cages offer excellent protection to your fruit and withstand snowfall due to their design
• Supplied with dry brushed gold painted pineapple finial
• 10 year guarantee on 25mm/1” square x 1.5mm thick steel framework
• Galvanised and powder-coated textured matt black finish to steelwork
• 2 unit sizes - 2.5m/8’ or 3m/9’9” square
• Cage measures 2m/6’7” H at top of door frame
• 2.5m square cage gives maximum roof height of 2.8m/9’2”
• 3m square cage is 3.3m/10’11” H at highest point
• Each decorative cage comes complete with one door kit, shaped roof net, side netting, heavy-duty foot plates and all necessary fixings, pegs and ties
• Increase cage size at a later date by adding additional units which include linking plates, framework, netting but no door (details below)
• Fully illustrated assembly and instruction booklet included
• Used at both Garden Organic in Ryton and the RHS gardens at Wisley in Surrey
The following accessories are all available for your Decorative Cage:
• Door Kit - GDN-105
• Corner Braces - GDN-102
• Mid-Braces - GDN-101
• Ground Sockets and Driving Cap - GDN-797 & 798
• Additional Units - GFC-128A
Prices from £575
For more information, prices and to buy online - CLICK HERE